Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Such a Baby

Or a "babyyyyyyyy" - in peculiar voice ..lmfao

i literally laughed out loud on that one, and patted myself on the back. Touche.

Anyway.here's the new and improved list.
i love allllll my lobsters ! Yup, all of ya. Because you all know the bullshit we put up with day in and day out. Along with the BS our mangers feed us. And i know misery loves company so we might as well hate that place together. All 50million of us servers.

the people that i love: part trois (is that right? i got a B in french and I'm pretty sure i cheated, ah well):

No more list: just in paragraph form: I'm only listing ppl who might bitch at me when/if they read this. i do love yall tho:

sbf, jennyri, jp, franso, betty, michy, squerlie, robb, alvy, dom, mateo, weezy, 'moo

Love ALL of youuuuu's
:)

No comments: