Monday, May 4, 2009

Last Episode

Last day of classes today! No more 830's in a few hours and no more going to classes period in about, oh .. 16 hrs. And so the clock is beginning to tick. I'm gonna have a good week and change to study for my 3finals. 2 of my classes arent issuing finals, which is a good thing.

This summer is gonna be so fuckin' bananas i can't even contain myself. Let's hope i'm not setting myself up for disaster and ruining it before it even starts. Nah, i doubt it bcuz the big Man upstairs owes me big time for playin' me out last summer. Had me on bed rest for a good 3 weeks because of bad back pains that had me hospitalized, I missed out on some birthdays, summer homes, and even almost missed out on my OWN birthday. Some bullshit ...

So as I'm sitting in my room, right before i hit the sack and nonchalantly wait my usual 4am phone call from theBatman, I have decided to treat myself to a nice, hott (yuck) shot of Patron (you already know I have a bottle as decoration and one as an after dinner snack)..to toast to a wonderful and long semester and to good grades, good finals, and good luck. Because i know that i'm gonna need it for Stats class.

Cheers!

No comments: