Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bloggers-Block

I'm bored out of my mind and I sooo want to blog but, i have shit to say. Literally: shit. So i'm thinking about what to write about and what has recently happened to me and holidays and amazing treats and friends and vacations but ..NOPE, i think i pretty much wrote about that already and aint shit in my life happening that i haven't already mentioned but this is a place where i relinquish all my center-for-higher-education-language and can just say whatever i want so i decided to blog. about. blogging.

Oh, that's right.
Blog about blogging.
Because this is MY blog
and i do what i want

So this isn't the first time i've had bloggers-block. Last week, i wanted to blog too and couldn't find anything to say or write about and i just waited until something came up. But, today i said to myself -FUCK THAT, im blogging! Hence, the reason i am rambling on about ...rambling on. It's what i'm good at. Among other things, of course. Anway back to this blog about nothingness. Isn't it great? To just talk right out of your ass and say nothing of any importance. I'm actually starting to feel much better by just venting about nadaaaa.

Ok, this has gone on far too long. Hopefully something clever comes to mind and i have some cool videos or pictures to post for ya. Or a nice poem to write, or re-write cuz i was looking for my poetry and i have no idea where i stored that shit. and not for nothing, but my poetry is madd gully :] Seriously.

You'll see when you read it
If you read it
Or whatever ..

This was pointless but i'm publishing it anyways.
Dont judge me or ..nevermind.

No comments: