Monday, May 25, 2009

Been Busy



Oh, sweet blog how i've missed you so.
It's going to be hard to maintain any type of writing consistency over this summer because i do have a lot planned but i guarantee i'm going to try my absolute hardest to write in you. Much has happened. Actually..not much has happened. Just been going to beaches and bbqs and drinking. There's been a lot of drinking. But, in moderation of course.

Today is Memorial Day: so ..happy Memorial day to all the ...memorials? No, that's not it. Ah! To all the Veterans, there we go. Your work is much appreciated and i wish you well.

I thought i'd post a picture of myself incase you -blog- have forgotten what i look like. Which i know you have not considering i've been so good to you and your love for me is eternal. But, i just need some reassurance sometimes. Anyway....umm...let's see.I gotta get ready for my cousin's bbq [can't wait!] um..also, i'm a little sicky =[ they sent me home from work today because i have a fever. and i know this might be a little too deep into my life but it feels like its 180 million degrees in my body and in my house so i am going commando as i type this blog. Don't judge me.

What have i done since i last wrote in here: I went to Bahama Breeze. A sister restaurant of RL's and the appetizer was banginnnnnnnnnnn! My main dish was good, i got the Paella. not as good as from Sabor tho. but still, it was tasty. Not like that nasty fish my friend got. YUCKKKKK. sweet potatoes were nice, drinks were kind of weak.

Dessert was pretty fun, too.
=]

No comments: