Friday, May 1, 2009

Brand New

This new month will hopefully be MUCH better than the last. I'm not gonna front April was good to me. Some highs and some very highs..followed by one low moment that i kind of don't want to remember. But, the weather was starting to blossom and i was getting in saucy moods (no comment) i started hitting up new adventures with my partner in crime! Celebrated birthdays and bahtmitzvah's ...okay maybe not the latter but, there were definitely birthdays and shit loads of liquor.

But May brings this semester to a close and I couldn't be happier about that.
There's Cinco De Mayo that will be spent at a Yankee game. YEAAAA! with my smooth friend Weezy. There'll be Mightyfranso.blogspot.com's birthdy--the big 21. There will be .....um, lets see...there will be ...Oh! Mother's day--the money spot. and my Mom's<3 birthday on the 17th.

and i wanna say that's about it.
I love you, May! don't let me down!

1 comment:

Mighty Franso said...

"I love you, may! Don't let me down!" ... Lol I love that. Whoop whoop, my big 2-1.
:)