Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother, May i ?



I'd like to cordially introduce you to Mr. Justin Bobby
This dude is such a prick, i loveeee itttt ! Is that wrong? Is it wrong that I don't care that its wrong? Because i don't. He's hottttt. And SO not my type -- not that I have a type or anything because sometimes I even surprise myself -- but, still.. i dont usually like the white man and him? I like. =]

Justin Bobby is the dirtbag on the Hills who has Audrina sprung like madd. He used to have long, shaggy hair and look like such a Hobo but he still had a spot in my hearat. and then he cut it. Mmm,Mmm,Mmm .. loving him, lol.

He treats Audrina like crap. and she still loves him. He puts her through hell and is such a sleeze ball. and she still loves him. and normally i'd say this girl is a fuckin' moron but, you know what? Her situation sounds wayy too familiar and close to home but, this isn't even about that. This is about sexy Justin Bobby.

No comments: