Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Careless

If i said i didn't care, I'd be lying because its obvious i care TOO much.

And i have my moments where i put up a front and act as if it doesn't phaze me or as if i don't even notice but, i do. And it suckssss. This is mainly because my pride is blinding that i refuse to have anyone knock it down. And when someone gets even remotely close to my knocking my pride, i get defensive and tense up. And i guess i get advice on how NOT to be the way i am but, .. i don't really know how to put that to use.

i guess what I'm tryng to say here -i know I'm sounding a bit vague- is that I'm a very possessive person. What's mine is mine until i say otherwise .. And when that is being threatened, you'll be able to notice my mood change. But that's all it'll be, a mood change because i front like it doesn't bother me when really, all i wanna say is exactly how i feel. But i don't know how to do that, and i really need to learn how.

I'm not really good at saying how i feel, or asking for what i want. Because i feel its assumed and even though things should be real clear-cut, i don't see myself ever being that blunt. Why this is bothering me today, i don't really know.. But i didn't have a good cinco de mayo, last night was very traumatic for me and the night just didn't seem to end, and when I'm unhappy my mind wanders and i digg myself deeper into negative thoughts.

Truth is I'm farrrrr from careless. I'm also starting to re-think if its that i care too much. i think its just that i don't know how to care to begin with.

Does that make sense to you? Because it doesn't to me. And i think that's the point =/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Things are never that clear cut.. Shaz this is y communication is so much of a problem between ur kind and mine. U have to learn to speak the language of who ur dealin wit.. the damn circus lion dont kno he did a good job of jumping thru the hoop of fire until the handler throws a damn steak at him, exactly because the lion dont kno wat human words are n wat dey mean.. I gotta tell u we are absolutely clueless when it comes to tryna interpret what ANY damn females tryna say.. I dont understand my own mother most of the time even.. U gotta think business like, if an employees slackin or sumbody aint doin sumtin rite, its up to "boss lady" to sit him down in da office and say " ive noticed ur damn productions been slackin over the past couple weeks, ima need u to get it together or were gonna have to find a replacement". real cut-throat, fuck the bullshit but ur guaranteed to get ur point across and to get the answers that uve been seeking..