Sunday, May 3, 2009

Levels of Life

So i was thinking (when i should be doing Homeworkk!) and i don't think i've ever been happy. Is that a wild thing to say? I mean, i've had fun ..and i've been satisfied (Lol), at times even content but, i don't think i've ever been trully happy in ALL aspects of my life and im curious to know what that's like.

Anyone wanna tell me? I heard it's great. Magical, even.
I'm so jealoussssssssss . Lol

But, seriously.. i can't wait to get "there". Where that is, exactly, i'm unsure but i think its one of those you'll-know-when-you-get-there type things. and i feel i've had happiness replicas but not happiness in its full form. I've had bullshit disguised as happiness but i always see right through it. Maybe I've encountered happiness and have shunned it away. Damn, that would suck. I hope I haven't done that.

No comments: