Saturday, May 9, 2009

Plans

When things go according to plan, it makes it that much easier for everyone. If someone says, "be here by *insert timeframe here*" and everyone arrives at or before that time ..then its smooth sailing, everybody wins, and everybodys happy.

One of my greatest pet peeves is when plans don't go the way they should. It slows everyone down and messes up the system.which later puts ppl in bad moods and i hate grumpy people.even myself. Yup, i hate myself when i get in bad, grumpy, moods..its just unpleasant for everyone

Those are the plans I'm talking about in this case ..even tho I definitely remember making some sort of plans with certain people and that still being up in the air ..

Whatever, I'm still down.

Point is, when plans go array-nothingggg gets done! Stick to the plan and nobody gets hurt.

No comments: