Monday, May 18, 2009

JFKennedy




This is ME =] at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum in Boston, MA that i went to in January of this year and it was sooo muchhh funnnn ! They're opening some new exhibits in the next coming months and i want to go again and re-experience the Kennedy saga. It's ridiculously cheap, if i can recall its about 10 dollars for students and senior citizens, 12 for adults, children under 12 are FREE and it's just an educationally fun time for everyone. And of course, i am in my glory whenever JFK's existance is even mentioned let alone parade artifacts about him in front of me. I'll probably consider heading back up to Boston around August..i spent maybe about $200 bucks when i was there, and the Greyhound bus ride was only $30. add on the "Boston for Dummies" book i bought and i spent around $250 bucks for a time i'll never forget. While I'm there i'm gonna visit NorthEastern University and browse the area for places where i'll be living when i attend law school there. (Yup, I'm going there-NO question. i WILL go)

Peep the rest of my Boston Pictures on my fbook :]


Also, can someone help me put up a picture that I have of JFK & Jackie in my room. I have no handy-man skills and refuse to waste my time trying to become one. Thanksss =]




(This picture was taken just a few seconds before the chaos in Dallas, moments before President Kennedy's assasination)

No comments: