Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back to the Future

For these next weeks i need to get it together and wrap up these finals with a bang ! i"m doing amazing in all my classes (minus-Stats: Damn you!) So I'm pretty sure the end result will be A-A-A-A-C+/B- ... And you don't even wanna begin to discuss how much that shit is gonna bother me but, I've never wanted a semester to end sooooo badly in my life so I'm just gonna take what i get. Plus, i OD tried in stats i just wasn't grasping the material

Anywayyyy .. Besides just focusing on THIS semester, i need to get it together for future semesters and what's to come after graduation. it looks like I'm gonna be graduating on time ..a year frm now ..but i need to start studying for my LSATs/looking into Law schools/ getting my shit togetherrrr .. i can't just think of NOW - my NOW will eventually lead me into tomorrow and i want to, need to be ready for it.

I'm tryna get this money! Lol
Have a good one folks!

No comments: