Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm Not Crazy

Okay so plain and simple: don't think im crazy. Seriously, i was at Barnes and Noble trying to find a cause for my boredom and i ended up masking my boredom completely. And I came across these Kama Sutra books and said to myself, "Fuck It, let's take a look."

And well dayum.
Now maybe i'm crazy but this one had me with a puzzled look on my face. and still as i look at it now I can feel my face tensing up to a look of confusion. I just don't get it. Seems hella awkward. Oh well, decide for yourselves:



but besides this I did manage to pick up some good reading material. Some memoirs on the Kennedy family, a book on how to prepare for the LSATs and another copy of "I Hope they Serve Beer In Hell" since i lost the first one and neeeeeed this hilarious book in my life.

and so AGAIN, before i leave you with these tidbits there are just some tips on what NOT to do:
1. don't judge me
2. don't pull my hair

LMAO jkkkkkkk on that second one. but yeah, don't judge me and i won't judge you (in public) =]

No comments: