Sunday, January 10, 2010

Metro



This shit reminds me of Boston's subway system & its so similar in many ways. My dad lives on the Franco Rodriguez stop on the 7line headed towards Pitis. Yeah, idk wtf that means either. lol I'm still not used to this time difference tho, it's bugging me out. Last night we went to some bar/restaurant called Le Maria ..i had steak -BANGINGGG!!! and i mean better than Shannon Rose banging, and tender. mMm! some wine, and two small margaritas. yeah, i took it there so what?

Also, it's cold as a motherfuckerrrrr. but i was bundled. Can't post pics considering i didnt bring my USB cord [D'oh! *Homer Simpson voice] My dad's classes start tmrw (he's enrolled in 15 courses and finished 3 so far = so 12, for a semester - that's OD) so from Monday - Friday i will be on my own during the day ..but its cool cause i already made an agenda of the places i wanna hit up. Im gonna go to the mall area.. and see a movie.. we're doing museums today which is cool, and there are a few bars i wanna go to as well.

No papi's so far. but that's fine cause im not really here for that. Just enjoying myself and putting things into perspective. Whenever i start thinking of things back home - i always say to myself "clear your head, shai. clear your head." and it works - surprisingly.

I'm happy.

and i miss you.

No comments: