Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bored

Extremely and uncomfortably bored.

Besides a new semester starting, I have nothing in my immediate future to look forward to. I'm browsing the roll-a-dex in my mind and as i mentally scroll I really cannot find a damn thing that I'm happy about.

No coming vacations
No graduations
No eye candy

Nothing that is catching my eye. And that bothers me. Mainly because I hate falling into routine and I always feel like I need something new to just have on the side during all of this bullshit. Either a hobby, a new job, or something! I'm really going to be focused this semester and get the most out of these last few classes. Besides this semester and my internship application and placement (which I'm handing in next week)I'm pretty much done with all my major AND gen-ed courses. Yippie =/

I'm not even all that excited about it. Simply because I'm going to most likely take summer courses --ALL SESSIONS--Yup, that means both pre and post summer. So vacations and celebrations will also be held to a minimum. And considering a lot of that went down this summer..it might be a little difficult for me to remain focused, but in all honesty: if i don't get my shit done, then no one else will.

And i've learned that the hard way.

No comments: