Sunday, January 24, 2010

Homebody - Edited

UPDATED** (additional writing has been added to this post)

So honesty, this is what it is:
I need a new boo..
I actually haven't had a steady boo in a really long time, for more than over a year. And I'm thinking its timeeeeee to settle. Or atleast pursue something that will be worth it in the end. I'm just keeping my options opened and giving things more of a shot to possibly become something more. And considering I've never been in a relationship before (GASP) this might be somthing good for me..and might help me mature a lot..and finally "grow up"


I just got really erked and ticked off right now.

This blog will continue in a few minutes, OR until I cool off..which might be tomorrow morning because I really REALLY just got super annoyed.

*BACK*

A day later and I'm bored outta my mind in this music class. Yesterday I got heavily annoyed for about 45minutes starting from when I arrived at Fridays, but that story is irrelevant now so I'm just gonna move on.

Anyway: I was saying how I want a boo, lover, bf, there is a plethora of terms to describe what I'm trying to find/pursue. And this is becoming something of more interest to me because during this shitty and nasty rainy weather, during the cold nights, and snowy blizzards, it's always ever-so lovely to have a cuddle buddie. Actually, not a "buddie" because buddie's come and go and trust I've had my share, but I'm over that. And I remember what it was to have that comfort through my previous "situations" and I adored that time spent with significant others..that's sort of what I'm in the mood for. And I say sort of only because I'm going to be very selective about this process.

'Cause I'm not just anybody. (*in Drake Voice)

;)

No comments: