Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grammys


Maxwell was probably my favorite of the night.


Are you kidding me? Jersey, all day. Bon Jovi held it down and what a surprise they've never performed on the Grammy's before. Just a shame. And he looks amazing for 47.


Gaga, Ooh La La ..God Bless whoever gives this woman a Bikini wax.


"Grammy's summary: Lady Gaga set a new standard everyone followed suit. Pink works for Cirque du soleil. JayZ is too cool to act like he loves his wife. Quentin Tarantino is annoying. Taylor Swift is a cartoon. We all miss MJ, And Maxwell is my baby's daddy."

Enough said.

1 comment:

Don said...

Funny, especially @ Lady Gaga. She left me so puzzled I had to speak on it today.

Love Beyonce. Nothing but respect for Jay Z - definitely a blueprint for success.

Pink's performance was incredible. I wanted to see Rihanna & Jeezy perform.

True @ Taylor Swift.