Thursday, April 30, 2009

Your Majesty




I'm a fuckin' BOSS, forreal. One might as well kiss the ground i walk on. Aright that might be a bit OD. but, the point is .. i'm the shit. Okay, lmao, lemme stop. I'm so happy i'm putting people onto this blogging thing. It's a methodical, liberating, soothing outlet for therapy that everyone can use in their life. Whatever you chose to blog about is completely up to you. I find myself writinga about the most random things but, this is MY blog so who's judging?

Two of my lovely (male) friends have recently taken up blogging and i so hope they continue it because it offers insight into their minds without them being placed in that vulnerable state. And so i'm back to why i am, exactly, a motha'fuckin BOSS. .

because i said so

bitch.

lmao, okay okay i'll stop.
I mean i've always thought of myself as a leader ..sort of the Alexand(ra) the Great of my generation. Or the Michelle Obama of North Bergen..or RedLobster ..whichever you prefer.

Okay,i'll stop forreal .

I'm happy i can share these blogs with you (few) people and if blogging helps you in any way than i can say i've become a better person ..

or a better BOSS.
:]

1 comment:

alvy_smooth said...

thats right be a Boss... not a Biddie.. lol got 'em haha n yes i am greatful btw