Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Tad Too Much

Okay, .. so I have definitely been blogging a tad too much lately but, i just have SO much to say and so much wonderful insight to share with you all. Sometimes i just can contain myself. And although i promised myself I was only gonna blog once and finish these ridiculously long papers I have due Monday, I quickly decided otherwise as I was on my lovely lunch date with my dear friend.

First thing i thought was what my good friend J.R. always says :
*waves the finger* OH REALLY?!

Ironically, i just wrote a longgg ass paragraph of how i REALLY felt--which i quickly deleted because i might have come across as being too blunt. Names and everything and i quickly remembered what my bestest friend Alvarez (alvysmooth.blogspot.com)told me the other day, which was to stop being a "biddie" becuz i was beginning to remind him of **** .

PAUSE

PAUSE

never that..
no more bitchassness :]
deep breathes
breathing exercises

but do NOT roll your eyes at me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol yes u were being a LITTLE.... biddie, but u good now Bosssss. LOL