Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Again

Baby you my everything you all i ever wanted.
We can do it real big.
Bigger then you ever done it.
You be up on everything.
Other hoes ain't never on it.
I want this forever, i swear i can spend whatever on it.

Cause she hold me down everytime i hit her up.
When i get right i promise that we gon live it up.
She make me beg for it till she give it up.
And I say the same thing every single time.

I say you the fucking best.



You ever hear certain songs and it's like it strikes a chord with you. The songs on this blog's current playlist are ones that i can't keep off of my mind. For some reason or another, they won't leave my mind. But, there are two in particular that get to my heart. Pink's "Who Knew" has always made me cry --don't ask me why bcuz i, myself, don't even know-- and this new Drake "Best I Ever Had" ..the melody is so smooth and sweet, and the song is kinda sexy so it draws me to it. But, they reallyyyyyyyy get to my heart. I dont know how to explain it but, its like ..i get a heart pain. Crazy right? =/

On top of the fact that i'm not feeling too emotionally great right now.. this isn't a good look for me. I'm tryna figure out why i feel a certain way..and why certain people just seem to force themselves back into my life. Especially when the last feeling of that person wasn't necesarilly a good one but, HE* knows how to get to me ..and how to lure me back in. Definitely not fair and not something i'm tryna do. This cycle is definitely getting old and im sick and tired of being sick and tired but, i'm at the point where i don't know what else to do. I'm so caught up in a routine.

I need answers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uhh hellooooo???