Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The List

Yeah, i took it there.

I've been in a very flaky mood lately and so instead of me finishing up a paper, i've decided to construct that ever-so important list. This List has been publicly broadcasted in recent days and I have no shame to admit who's on it. But, i'm a lady. and ladies never spill their business/drama out there. What I will do--though--is give code names to those on this List making it that much easier for one to decipher.

Let's backtrack. The reason for this mental post-it List is because people are just pissing me off. A lot now more than ever. Maybe it's the weather, maybe its PMS, maybe its Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the Easter rush at Red Lobster. Who knows, really? What I do know is that it's becoming quite the lengthy list and let this be a disclaimer to those (few) reading this: If you're on this list, you're gonna be able to spot yourself a mile away. If you're not on this list, and you think our friendship is peachy keen. Think again. No one is exempt.

Ready?

Seriously, Are you?

this is in NO particular order:

a. Batman
b. Chihuahua
c. Ray from RL
d. Sprague Library
e. Chongis
f. Jew-ish
g. Mr. Incredible
h. WanNabe
i. Uncle Fu
j. Aguilera


Not as long as you thought? Upset me and i will kindly add you to it.
Now, let me explain why i blatantly wrote Ray from RL. Ramon, my half dominican friend, asked if anyone wanted to work his saturday lunch and i immediately responded saying yes ! I would. and he asked to switch for my Saturday dinner. I was not scheduled at all on saturday, hence the reason why i would so desperately want a shift. So i could not switch with him but, i surely could have taken his lunch. Which is what he originally had asked for. But OOOOOOOh no, Ray responded with: Nora swtiched with me. To which I became enraged because i had clearly answered him first taking the shift. and it was only after i had said i would take it did he ask to switch. He double-crossed me. I don't like being double-crossed. So you, Ray, are the hit-man on the list. If I could, I'd have your name written on a blimp somewhere so people know you cannot be trusted.

Yup, I took it there..

No comments: