Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday Agenda



I'm thinking this is where i'm going to have my 21st birthday. My brother has been here several times and he lovessss it and says it's affordable, fun, and theres an Open Bar which means i WILL be gettin' waided ! and i CANNOT wait.

I was thinking of setting up an event there so maybe we could get a good deal. and i definitely want ALL of my amazing friends there so they can get waided too. Not necesarily "with" me but, ..oh fuck it, it's my birthday i might as well. lol

(I understand you don't know what the term -waided- actually means but that's cool bcuz you're not supposed to. it's a Bosses term. with some extra's sprinkled here and there)

Anyway, I'm still looking into other area's to have my festivities and i'll keep them posted on here (of course).

Who's Down ?!

No comments: