Monday, April 6, 2009

Not That Serious




I would like to take this time out to state and clarify that there shall be NO children or individuals acting as children aroud my presence at any time. Unless, of course, you are a child. Child being the ages of 11 and under. After that: you're grown! Act it, seriously instead of ruining everyone's good time.

um.. and so the story begins of my weekend. A very interesting and bold weekend, i might add. Parties and liquor --and fights. and more liquor ..and some more fights. But, how old are we tho? That at this mature age some people STILL will look for a fight. For absolutely NO reason .. i just dont understand and am gonna need someone to clarify THAT for ME.


i wish i had pictures to post for [all 3 of] ya but, i left my camera inside my car and .. that's the way that part of the story goes. Now.. onto some other issues.

I hope one day people can find it in their right minds to stop talking shit.

that. is. all.

Good-Day

No comments: