Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going Toe to Toe

Now, i've heard my share of shit in my day but .. this has got to be the MOST ridiculous ideas/inventions EVER. and again, i reiterate..i've seen and heard my share of bullshit. This ever-too-fondly reminds me of the jokes made about my manager and her ..um.. area bcuz the majority of my guy-work-people-friends always have something to say about it. And you know me, always down for a good laugh at anyones expense. So look at this bullshit.



I meeeeeeeean, ladies ladies ladies.
Is this REALLY necessary? I mean, i understand front wedgies occur but, do we really need to wear a Major League Baseball cup to the beach? I think NOT. How una-fuckin-tractive is this. but it's an alternative negative becuase not only do you eliminate your "camel-toe" but you INCREASE your bulge. Which, last time I checked, females weren't supposed to have to begin with.

And the reason behind this camel-O-cup, you ask? Well,...let's just say it's to avoid ever looking like THIS:

No comments: