Sunday, April 19, 2009

Summer


I've decided to write a little letter to that wonderful season that is Summer.


She is long overdue and i dont think i can wait any longer for her to come.. and bring my birthday along with her. With this constant tease of good weather I can't help but crave the summer more and more with every passing day. And honestly, no one deserves their 21st birthday more than i do. I've waited .. and waited .. and patiently waited for what seems like forever and i still have less than 3months to go. And so here goes my letter to summer and as cheesy as this may seem, it's something i really want to do. and plus, who the fuck are you anyway? Exactly:


Dear Summer,

Are you lost? I definitely gave you directions on how to get to New Jersey quite some time ago and you still haven't arrived. I'm not getting worried or anything ..i'm just saying. And since you're going to be here before my birthday can you just bring some cute boys ..and some booze. But, don't bring one without the other because that just wouldn't make any sense. Oh, you want to bring a cute outfit? AND some cute shoes? You know me so well. Can't wait to see you.


P.S. I just want to emphasize on you not coming empty-handed but, coming quickly. I'm getting antsy.


Love you forever,

sugar


*sigh*

I feel better :]

No comments: