Monday, December 21, 2009

Too Often

I've gotten the same overall message these past few days and i understand it, but to hear it from people who don't even know me - is crazy.

First, I get told, over dinner yesterday, that I'm difficult. Period. Just plain ol' difficult and I honestly don't even know how else to handle when i'm told these things. What am i supposed to say that I havent already said? And then today..

Today was .. interesting to say the least. My horoscope, tarot cards, and a random dude i just met who said he could use my date of birth and zodiac sign to guess my personality - were ALL dead on. And not in a good way.

So this is what i've gotten, that i'm the type of person who:

1. It's either my way or the highway. Literally, dude said this to me. That I like to do things my own way and have a hard time compromising. =[

2. While other people consider their words carefully, I - on the other hand - blurt things out as soon as I think them and don't care about how these words will affect other people =[

3. I have a hot temper and even tho I don't wear all my emotions on my sleeve, its obvious when something is irritating me and my "ego" won't let me say what it is. =[


This is just the jist of what I was getting and like, whatthefuckkkk? Hearing this sucks on so many levels even tho I know, I know, I know, I KNOW i'm a difficult person to get to know and to get comfortable around, and all that jazz but i tryyyyyyy. Is that not enough? Shit.
How do i get to a point where this ISN'T what people associate when they think of me. Because it sucks and i'm sick of it. and it's sooo far from my actual intentions.

Dude also said I have a good heart but this is just the way things come across.

Man....fuck that!

No comments: