Wednesday, December 23, 2009

E & J

Lol, I made myelf laugh with the title of this post. I'm so clever [NOT], but its okay to dream haha. Soooooo I had heard about these BET Cyphers on twitter via @mousebudden which is Joe Budden's twitter account & people kept mentioning how his was one of the best freestyles, but I had yet to know wtf these people were referring to. And I saw the BET Awards but didn't peep these Cyphers. Maybe because Nicki Minaj was first & I havent even begun to discuss my lack on interest in this girl. Oh, my mistake -- this "Barbie" . Girl, please. Bye!

So here is Eminem & Joe Budden [a'la "E&J"] and these verses have the be the besttt ones from that night, but if there was a clip of Mos Def, Joey, and Em I'd put that one up instead because I was definitely feelin' his flow too.

ENJOY it because it's hella dope -- yeah, I said "hella" SO WHAT?

No comments: