Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of An Era

I got this off of a fellow blogger's blog who got it off of a facebook survey/note thing-or-another. This is pretty much 10 things i'd want to say to 10 people --WITHOUT mentioning their names, and in all honesty I wanted to use the majority of hers 'cause homegirl's were ON point and i could def see myself saying this to these people, but anyway. I said i wasn't going to blog anymore for this year, but i have to leave with a BANG (since i wont be getting any other BANGS, -_-) Here goes (In No Particular Order):

1. I will never do what you did. I'm a leader in my own right but none of that has anything to do with you. Whatever path I've seen you take, I've chosen to go completely the opposite for fear of becoming anything even remotely close to what you are. And regardless what you go through, I shouldn't be made to feel equally as miserable as you. That's not how these things work. I'll never allow that to happen when my time comes.

2.You messed up our plan. This was in NO way how things were supposed to turn out. We planned sooo far into the future and you had to bring in some new bumps in the road. & Now you're tryna make plans and you get mad when I tell you, you shouldnt be doing this now since you have bigger and better responsibilities. We always said it was gonna be another replica of what we were shown .. and then you dropped the bomb and things went array. I guess it's true, "the best laid plans of Mice and Men oft' go astray".

3.I'm sure I've forgiven you. And though I'm sure I could never give you another chance, I'm not sure if I ever fell out of love... just knew that I grew into a different person. It's trippy. I've been praying that you get to a place where me saying things like this doesn't make you think you have leadway to "try me".


4. Someone besides me needs to tell you how fricken AWESOME you are. Because you AREEEE, but unfortunately you dont even believe ME when i tell you this. but, i promise i wont stop saying it until i firmly believe that you believe it. and even then i'll still randomly remind you.

5."It disturbs me how comfortable you are playing the role of victim. I acknowledge that you really can't catch a break. Something is always being thrown at you, but I'm waiting for you to just handle it... to rise above it all.. to become bigger than your situation.. to start telling your problems about your God instead of things happening the other way around. I'm rambling, but really-I'm prematurely proud of you. For now, it's just because you're still here despite it all, but I'm anxious for the day I can say I'm proud because you came to bat swingin.

6.I genuinely enjoy your company. & I've had to catch my attitude at times because I probably came across as stepping outside my boundaries but its because i'm extremely emotionally possessive of the people I enjoy spending my time with. I value ALL of my time and so if i want to share this precious time w/ certain people and it gets taken away or infringed upon-then i get upset. Blatently upset, and i'm not ashamed to say that this is the case. But sometimes I'm under the impression that YOU'RE under the impression that i like you on some other level. And I say this because of either 1) the things you say when im merely tryna chill as homies or 2) iforgotwhatiwasgonnasay. but, either way I like spending time with you, i could shoot the shit with you for the rest of my life. But not on some lovey-dovey stuff, merely on some "just stop what you're doing and enjoy me and your surroundings" type of stuff.

7.I wonder if you were always this nosey. If maybe you have no situations or predicaments of your own so you feel the need to pry on the lives' of others. Whatever the case may be, it's getting real old. and you're never gonna get the answer you're looking for so you may as well stop playing Sherlock Holmes now while you're ahead. Unless you do this for pure sport and genuinely enjoy the nothingness that is you're life. Ya'know, whatever.


*To Be Continued* - I'm tired.
8.

No comments: