Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Quit Life

"Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm. Like, there are people in the world who have the power to change our values. Have you ever been with a girl who made you want to quit the rest of your life? Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just fuckin' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to fuck you, I would start selling all my shit just to keep fucking you."

--John Mayer


I find him ridiculously fascinating and he's getting a lot of heat over this recent interview he did with Playboy magazine, but i honestly don't expect anything less from this guy. As talented and witty and clever as he is, he has a slick ass mouth and doesn't seem like that's gonna shut anytime soon. Of course, his other comments have to do with him using the "N"word and referring to his penis as a "white supremicist", which may or may not have been pushing the limits (Depends on which side of the liberal spectrum you stand --if at all).

My point is --that i understand this quote. ESPECIALLY the "i want to quit my lfe and just fuckin' snort you." God, i sooooo understand that. Pretty much how amazing someone makes you feel that you just want to inhale all of them into you.

Sweet.

No comments: