Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Breezy



One of my bestfriends just left to Navy training today. =[ I'm used to seeing this man several times a week and now i won't be speaking to him, much less seeing him for about 10 weeks. It sucks that it actually hit me so late, but I still can't believe this stuff. Of course, I'm proud of him and wish him nothing but the absolulte best for trying to better his life, but i'm definitely going to miss him everyday he's gone.

I'm definitely going to miss Rob a lottttttttt: My brother from another mother =[ ..
Hopefully he writes to me so i can reply and not lose that much touch with him.


*UPDATE*
Due to weather conditions,Rob aka Breezy got to stay two more nights!!!! Yayyyy, it's better than nothing! but, the "goodbyes" continue tonight, unfortunately =/

No comments: