Monday, February 8, 2010

Gotta Go

This weekend I was discussing with a friend how I desperately want to get away. And I don't mean just for a week, or a weekend, or any vacation of any sort: just seriously packing up and leaving what I'm comfortable with ..and start over completely anew, but elsewhere. I also mentioned how I wouldn't even care enough about what I'm doing now to say goodbye to anyone.

It's not that I wouldn't miss certain people or I feel they wouldn't deserve that much respect, its simply because I know the feedback I would get. Or at least, I'm assuming I know what I'm going to hear. Which would be the usual who-what-when-where-and especially WHY.

But I'm getting ahead of myself because it doesn't seem like I'm going to be going anywhere until I graduate.

FML, I wanna leave!

P.S. What a difference a blog makes. My previous post was way more insightful and profound and somewhat beautifully written (if I may toot my own horn) ..and this one is so womp-womp.

Scandoulous.

No comments: