Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Wish

#shout to Don on "Minus the Bars" for giving me the idea of doing this aka i saw it on his blog and thought "How Clever..I'm gonna do the same thing." =]

I WISH:

  • there weren't so many stop signs on random intersections
  • college textbooks weren't so damn expensive
  • I lived alone
  • I could come forth and say exactly what i feel to the people i care about
  • I had a better relationship with my mother
  • my sister would just grow up already so i can see the amazing person she's gonna become
  • my dad lived closer
  • my bestfriends made time for me, like i do for them
  • people acknowledged their mistakes as blessings and learning experiences
  • sex wasn't always so taboo and "frowned upon" and we could just EMBRACE it
  • no one assumed that my above statement means i'm a hoe, 'cause im not.
  • i wasn't so adapt to living in secrecy
  • i could write for a living and LOVE it and not have it become something i eventually hate due to my job.
  • basically, that my blogging were more than a hobby
  • i could stop wishing and just DO

In the words of Ms Bassey Ikpi, "Love someone & mean it".

Word.

No comments: