Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Skirts vs. Tshirts



If you could see that I'm the one who
understands you.. been here ALL along
so why cant you see. you belong w/ me

What you've been looking for has
been here the W H O L E time.


--c'mon. a 17 yr old girl wrote that shit and as simple as the lyrics are you KNOWWWW every woman out there can identify at one point or another in their lives. and the video's really cute too. The whole "Iloveyou" and "Iloveyou" note carrds at the end. c'monnnnnnn. broke my heart, lol. There's no way anyone can NOT like this song. it's too incredible to pass up. Maybe im overreacting but i love it. just loveeeeee it =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW! I used to hate on her but now, that I've stopped screaming long enough to listen to her lyrics, I love her. That's why I was PISSED at the VMA's(1st time watching after the 8th grade, lol)!