Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Genuine Impact

Some quotes just put me at ease. When im pissed and annoyed at the aquaintances in my life and after i realize that the small people never really mattered, i read up on random quotes and some remind me of certain people who have made a genuine impact in my life and --all becomes well again. & for that i am thankful. These are some:


"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."
~ Richard Bach

Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
~ Ludwig van Beethoven

I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for
that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy.
Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.
~ Charles R. Swindoll

It's the ones you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that really matter.
~ Marlene Dietrich

"I get by with a little help from my friends."
~ John Lennon

-------------------------------------

the only way to have a friend is to be one *

=]

No comments: