Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Midnight

I've been feeling a lot of positive energy lately and I just want to share it and blog as much as i can about it so i can look back at these hours and remind myself of better times.

Its kind of dark in my living room and i'm watching Frasier, sitting on my "hott ass leather couch" and i must admit im sticking to it but that's cool. I've had worse. Lol

Today in the quad some people came up to Martin and I asking if we were interested in working for Ambercrombie and Fitch at Garden State Plaza. And I hate retail with a fricken passion, and as much as I hate my current job, its IMPOSSIBLE for me to go back to minimum wage. Thats just crazy. Plus A&F smells like straight cologne in there and i would die of respiratory problems.

But it gave me an insentive to get off my ass and find something better. And now's better than never so starting next week my job search begins.

and i'm Excited !!! =]

Okay, dudes ..enough midnight blogging for tonight. This laptop on my lap plus this couch is really making me sweat. And not the good kind ;] Goodnight!

No comments: