Sunday, November 22, 2009

Trash Talk

Time to take out the motherfuckin' trash and by that, i mean getting rid of this shitty ass job and finding me a real one. Because this bullshit just isnt cutting it anymore.

(Via: @dreachavs : i hate RL but love shailyn ) :) love her

But not for nothing, even the people aren't cutting it anymore. I used to think that keeping these friendly ties would one day benefit me, but its not even worth it anymore. I can make friends anywhere. And i honestly, honestly, honestly wanted to be out of this hell hole (for those of you who don't know the inferno of which i speak of, i'm talking about RedLobster. Yeah, i said it. Ask about me.) So..i wanted to be out of here by the end of October, but it's now the week of Thanksgiving and im still here. I really thought i'd dip out of here too, but then my friend came back and the movie theatre opened and i assumed it'd pick up and i'd make as much as i used to ..but to no avail.

'Some bullshit, i'm tellin yall.

No comments: