Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Don't Care

&this isn't me "pretending" to be strong or "making believe" things dont bother me. Nope. This is me saying plain and simple that i do not care.


And YOU have some nerveeeee, trying to get my attention again. Like we havent been through enuff. Maybe that's the root of all my frustrations this week but, how dare you. How dare you want to put me through all your nonsense again.and how dare i even consider letting you back in. Shame on me, forreal.

But on another note: Im human and things are going to bother me. Things that i said wouldnt phaze me ..are eventually going to phaze me. And no one can sit here and pretend like that's never happened to them. But im not blogging to look for reassurance; im blogging in hopes that i can make myself believe that i'm not wrong. Because im not.so i'm doing this so that soon enough i can come back and re-read these thoughts and tell myself that i'm right. Atleast thats what im telling myself..and My reasons behind my acting/reacting this way are because i feel im entitled to do so. And if i keep these reactions to myself i might just go into cardiac arrest.and im just at the point where i dont care.

I dont care
I dont care
I dont care

Deadass, i just dont. Because this would imply that there was something to care about. And there isnt. You're not worth me stressing. Or me letting you get "under my skin". I'm just saying that what you're attempting ...is so unfair to all parties involved. And its selfish. And its careless. And its you being neglegent. And i just dont care.


Anymore.

And if ya don't know what im talking about or you feel the need to ask "why" or "how come" or "be specific" then you just need to go somewhere. Somewhere far. Far away from me.

No comments: