Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Contemplating

Seriously, I need to make up my fricken mind already. I've been toying with the idea of pledging a sorority since I was a freshman and some of my cousins are in sorority's (One in Cali, the other in NY) and they both tell me it's a "great experience" blahblahblah. & I also have coworkers and friends that are in one or in some type of Greek organization and they say its all worth it. But then again, of course they would say that -- considering they're already in one. So, in other words: Duh.

I might need a neutral third party opinion but that might defeat the purpose considering they're going to have the same amount of mixed emotions as i'm having now. I'm going to weighout the benefits of the organizations I could possibly be interested in and hopefully I find my answer there.

These damn probates, I'm tellin' you.. they always motivate me to WANT to do more. and then i forget about them and get all lazy and can't even get my fatass up to go to a fricken Interest meeting. We'll see how this pans out.

Oy vey.

No comments: