Monday, November 16, 2009

Detonate

Hola amigos *Bart Simpson voice*

So i've been my usual self lately. Ya'know ..misbehaving, acting inappropriately, making bad decisions, things of that nature--that at this point--are of no surprise to me. I wonder when that's all going to stop, though. How long this is going to last. Perhaps I have to "get it out of my system" so to speak. I don't really believe in that kind of hoopla though. So, i guess this will continue until I find some kind of alternative. Which i'm not going to necessarily look for .. but i'm just going to sit back and let the change find me. Does that make sense?

I'm feeling relatively nonchalant right now. Somewhat carefree. I'm not completely sure why, but then again I don't really care. And I normally don't blog when I feel this way; normally I blog when i'm feeling some type of way, or I have something I want to get off my chest, or I feel like calling someone out on their mistakes, or when my blood is boiling to the point where I want to shank the shit out of one of my friends (except my sbf, Andrea, I absolutely love/adore her always).

But yeah, that's my mental state for the time being. Pretty leveled and sane. Let's see how long this'll last. Considering I'm a basketcase and tomorrow someone will piss me off, or erk the shit out of me, or "get under my skin" and the mood on this page will shift all over again, but until then i'm feeling peachy. And to prove it, here's a jolly quote:


"I put an intention in a first class seat on a paper airplane. It will detonate love upon landing & then return to me, safely. Prize in hand." -- author unknown

It's profound and beautiful and poetic and pretty =]


"Love someone & mean it,"
S

No comments: