Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A New Discovery



YO!

but, what is this dique "Russell Simmons Presents Brave New Voices" ?! I'm mad no one put me on this before, tho! It took one of my coworkers to post a link on facebook for me to find thiss...how long have i been missing out?

And this poem is directly on point bcuz i put up the ill front like im OK with being "that girl" or "that sidepiece" or that chick who doesnt mind being second best. but let me just tell you that it's not even like that

I just dont understand why its not OK for you to love me. & she says that frequently in her poem.

I've had enuff and this shorty is reading directly from the script inside my heart. because you know what they say? The sequel is NEVER better than the original. and i, my friends, am the original.

get used to it,
;]

No comments: