Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miami



I can't waitttttt ! I'm honestly gonna wild out that weekend just because i fricken deserve to. and even though it's a relatively large group of people --including some of whom i'm not too fond of -- i'm still gona have a buggout with those who i AM fond of. I might even throw any caution right out the window and do the whole skinny-dipping thing with some of the friends. Why not, right? You only live once. & it's my homegirl's birthday so we're def gunna be popping bottles. I'm excitedddddd . Just gotta buy my plane ticket as soon as possible so i can get a good rate. Soon enough i'm gonna write a To-Do list of what (or who,lol) i want to do while im down there. Plus, the house has a pool and a hot tub so you already knowwwww it's goin down ;] .

P.S. That "To-Do" list will be posted shortly =]

No comments: