Monday, August 3, 2009

Make Me Wanna Scream



My two loves: Michael & Janet Jackson. I swear these two people's dancing capabilities are so alike. Plus, my homegirl Janet looks so fly in this video, as always, we all know she continues to hold it down. And on top of that, i always love a brother/sister duo-too cute. Ironically enough, this video resembles EXACTLY in im feeling right now. Just sooo tired of all the attention and hoopla that surrounds a small part of my life but still, it just makes me wanna SCREAM!

And i hate when i let shit get to me bcuz then it feels as if i've lost. and i hateee to lose at anything.

Also, the mid section where Janet's whispering always makes me feel so at ease. =]

1 comment:

RalphEBoy97 said...

omggg LOVE this video miss T, you got some good taste! CUBANOOOOOS tomorrow!!!