Monday, March 7, 2011

Stressing

I admit. I get emotional and beside myself when I’m hurting. I don’t think rationally, and the anxiety kicks in. It’s funny because most people who know of me, think the craziest things about me. I’ve heard it all, I’m mean, I’m bitchy, I’m too deep, I’m too goofy, I’m too quiet. That’s cool but ya’ll don’t really know me. I can seem a lot of things, but I don’t just let everybody into my heart, let them know what I’m thinking and how I’m feeling, etc.

I can be kind of reckless and hoping that people will change. I give a lot of second chances. I take a lot of bullshit. I let people walk over me sometimes. So if I wanna be a bitch about a fucked up situation, if I wanna sulk in my feelings for a minute, let me do that shit.
Stop the judging.

You only see the exterior of me for a fucking reason.

No comments: