Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Questions

I don't like being asked questions that the people who are doing the asking don't geuinely want the answers to. Don't ask me how I'm doing if what you REALLY want to know is if the heats off you yet. It just adds to an already long list of disappointments from you. I feel so let down. Like my initial judgement radar wasn't working that day and you managed to slip through my cracks. I'm still really, really, really not okay. And I don't like being a burden to anyone but I also don't want to be anyones concern by default. I'd have more respect for you if instead of PRETENDING to care about me for 1 hour of your day, you actually just came out and said you couldn't give two shits. Because atleast I'd know you weren't lying.

I may be feeling extra lousy today.
But even on days like these, there are kind, genuine people in my life who actually put some concern behind it when they ask "how are you?". And I'm appreciative of THEM 100%.

But I sometimes wish one of those people was you.
Whatever

No comments: