Friday, July 24, 2009

Troublesome

Its incredible how my loyalty to people is so precise and important to me ..that sometimes i let it take over my own happiness and my own well-being. It doesnt seem fair that i always consider other people's feelings, thoughts, emotions before my own. And 9 out of 10 times i end up being penalized for it. I end up being screwed over and hurt. . I put my all into the majority of the relationships i establish: both personal and friendship and my loyalty is always comprimised. It makes me question my habits and makes me doubt my methods. And for that i apologize because if anyone deserves gold--its ME. If anyone deserves to have someone cater to them--its ME. If anyone deserves to be happy --its ME . So im gunna write a quick letter to myself, to apologize for how inconsiderate i was..and how i made the effort to make everyone happy except myself.

No comments: