Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In Moderation

So can we be adults here? Thanks.
I'm gonna take the time and just announce that i don't believe in casual sex.
Time out: I DO believe in casual sex ..just not casual sex with half the world. That's just sloppy and promiscuous sex and no one really wins in that department.

And so recently Ive had discussions with friends about what theyre beliefs on casual sex is and overall i've gotten the same responses. Many "i mean ...it depends" OR "just once? cool, repeatedly? ..it gets complicated" Of course the responses from two guys was completely different[surprise, surprise] who believe life is all about getting laid & getting paid and they're just squirrel's trying to get a nut [EW, i know]

My personal belief? I think casual sex is cool, to each his own. BUT having sex with one person ..who has sex with multiple other people...is --i think-- not cool. And by me saying "not cool" is me trying to be polite and diplomatic about it. Normally i'd say its disturbing.. but like i said: to each his own. I personally wouldnt want to live a lifestyle that way and in all honesty, i've tried to "let loose" but mentally/physically its just not in my nature or character--doesn't mean the desire, urge, curiousity isn't there, because believe you me, it is. Lol Its simply all about Self Control ;]


I bring this up upon finding out several undercover secrets from one of my past relationships and it makes me angryyy how people could try to manipulate to try and get what they want. It just goes to show how well you think you know someone and how pretty much everything they've ever told you/showed you has been straight bullshit. But you live and you learn. Taking everything with a grain of salt =]

No comments: