Friday, June 12, 2009

Tattoo



After this strenuous weekend, I felt i needed to feel some sort of physical pain to just vent out my frustrations. And on Sunday, after work, i headed out to the city to get a new tattoo. I knew what i wanted and where i just needed a sketch and some prices but plans went astray and i ended up waiting to get tatted here in Jersey at Lucky's in Union City. So i waited until Monday and that place was closed, wtf. And tuesday, even though many friends wanted to go with me, its as if it was a reminder of the true people in my life and Dominick was there with me. And this tattoo means soooo much to me for so many family reasons. Now more than ever and i do consider Dominick family. My mom even calls him her son and he calls her Mom. That's my fuckin' dude..and his birthday's coming up on the 24th. He's guna be 21!!! Can't wait..

And at the end of it all it was

YOU

No comments: