Thursday, June 18, 2009

For You

Franso really needs to go somewhere with all this because she's starting to read my mind and my overall concern for her ability to do that is frightening me. On some real shit .. i'm just gunna live my life vicariously thru her. and not just because i like the word "vicariously" but because we might as well since apparently it seems we feel the same away about certain things. Idk. Idk wtf i just said but hopefully someone understands me ..She said, "I'm happy where we are". Y YO?! Oh no, lol. Check it out; i sooooo fuck with this poem [pause] lol

Sourface: All I Want

I want your actions to reflect your awkward words.
I want for you to stop saying, "We're chillin', I'm happy where we are."
For you to understand that there's a difference between hearing and listening.
For you to listen to me.
For you to remember what I said 3 seconds ago- while you were watching the game highlights.
For you to follow through- with everything.
For you to understand that you're not the only one who had a shitty day.
For you to clarify who all these girls are (without feeling like I'm getting into "your personal").
For you to be just as jealous as me.
For you not to leave an hour or so right after we're done.
For you to return the favor.
For you to let me know if I should keep my love life on hold- or what.
For you to come to the rescue.
For you to lock it down, before a smarter dude does.
For you not to play dumb.
For you to realize that chicks this loyal come a dime a dozen.
For you to commend me for this naive loyalty.
For you to start treating me the way you can and should.
For you to daydream about the different ways to propose to me- not because you want to marry me... but because the idea doesn't seem so farfetched.
For you to realize all that we could be for each other.
For you to write me a song- but not only because I keep asking.
For you to make me feel like a priority in your life.
For you to make me feel that if I gave you an ultimatum, you'd pick the right choice without hesitation.
For you to look at me and see an almost perfect creation of woman.
For you to make me feel that you'd be hurt, affected, distraught if I decided to keep it moving.
For you to introduce me to your mother.
For you to fuck me- MENTALLY.
For you to believe in me, in us.
For you to be my #1 fan back.
For you to never again associate those unappreciative ex-girlfriends with me. Ever.
For you to stop letting me settle for less.
For you to read this poem.

=)

-franso


que yo te dije ?!
Exactly

1 comment:

Mighty Franso said...

you are a mess.

but as always, thanks for the support/feeling me on people's shortcomings!