Monday, April 28, 2008

Time to Realize

that we`ve been doing the same old` ; same old for what feels like forever . 4 years to be exact . and things have not changed or escalated at all . there'll be times when it seems like we're progressing and moving forward then you retract .. and i always know its going to happen sooner or later and yet i still set myself up for disapointment .

and the same voice tell me over & over
dead him already!

but, i`m either in love with him .. or i`m in love with the IDEA of him.

" ..if you could meet me halfway, we'd be perfect.."

.. whatever .

1 comment:

Mighty Franso said...

have you given me my vest back?

i think it's a bit of both.

in love with the idea of having him has lots to do with being in love with him. or do you just love him?

they are 2 different things.

i would know.....! :/