Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'M JUST SAYIN!!

"
The Insane Waiter pointed this out. This is the ignorant ghetto assholes I wait on all the time. Except in my case, where our restaurant is, we get $2-$4 on that $160 check (happened to me yesterday, to a co-worker today, both checks beyond $160). This is a daily occurrence in our restaurant - the crap tip/stiff after great service by a ghetto table.

I wish I could say I've never seen someone so ignorant, but I wait on this type of person with far to frequent a regularity. Share this around the internet please.Simply put, if you can't afford the tip, you can't afford the food. So in a Red Lobster it looks like this - ghetto 4 top walks in. 4 raspberry lemonades, 2 shots of Patron ("no make those doubles"), a strawberry daiquiri and a sunset passion colada, lobster rolls and lobster crab stuffed mushrooms. Follow that with 2 Ultimate Feasts, no fried shrimp sub extra scampi, with extra sides of snow crab legs, plus an Admiral's Feast ("make sure that it is fried hard, tell them I want my shit well done...") and a Sirloin and Lobster ("I want the steak well done. Well well done."). 4 salads with 7 times the amount of dressing any other ethnic group would use. Always French and Ranch or French and Blue Cheese, or a bucket of Caeser dressing with a couple of pieces of Romaine lettuce. And 4 extra piles of napkins. And 4 baskets of bread (and of course the 5th basket of bread just before they go home so they'll have some to take with them). Enough steak sauce and Tabasco to drown a cow. 2 pieces of banana's foster cheesecake to go, and 2 Coronas for desert. $160+ in a blink.This "table" comes into my store every night. EVERY. NIGHT. Numerous times.Doesn't matter who serves them, it never turns out good. Not even for servers of the same ethnicity.

On the above table, it would be easy to cut $25 from the bill so you can leave an appropriate tip. Does it ever happen? Nope. It's like there are schools and families in my city that are intentionally teaching people how to be ignorant and rude.Do other ethnic groups do this you might ask? Rarely. Very rarely.And then don't get me started about the mess they'll leave you at the table, or worse what happens when they bring their children with them. And you'll really set me off if I start talking about them parking in the handicap spots, although they all are in their 20's-30's and quite capable of walking.

And I have at least 200 posts in me about scams and BS complaints they'll use to try to get something comped, or to try and get gift cards sent to them.And yet Red Lobster bends us over (BOHICA!) daily because the customer is never wrong. Ever. And if you are wrong, just call Orlando, and they'll send you gift cards anyhow. And we'll have to deal with you yet again.And yet they wonder why our turnover rate is so high."

COURTESY OF RLSERVER.BLOGSPOT.COM

i didnt like the use of the word ghetto but, ...this mother fucka is SO RIGHT!! ramoo let 'em know !!

1 comment:

Ramoo said...

yea some of the shit he says is very ignorant but it is very true....red lobster uses us and we're new age slaves..= /