Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Issues



I know i said i wasn't going to come on here and vent my feelings & yadda, yadda, yadda .. but this for my own eyes. This is more-so for my own well being.

And quite frankly, i dont even know what to write here. or what to say to anyone directly. I am beyond fed up with carelessness. I haven't had a friendship tear me down this much EVER. what makes this one so different? Or this individual so different that i've allowed myself to basically be walked all over. As i was telling a friend, this is NOT who i am. I've never been this person.

I've never had to give so much of myself - and get nothing back.

I dont even know if this makes sense, but .. it does in my head so perhaps im just having issues transferring it to words. Even if i did know how to write it in words clearer people would still not get what im trying to say. so why even bother? I'll just keep quiet and let you figure it out for yourself.

No comments: